LIVE IN THE SUNSHINE

LIVE IN THE SUNSHINE

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The procedure used to make this pendant involved taking a photograph of an old letter, making a reverse image of the letter, and then changing the original colors. I added a narrow floral design and placed the design down the middle of the collage. The illustration of the swallow came last. I placed that illustration over the others. I then scanned all of the images into one digital image. Two pieces of lightweight plexiglass protect the collage and I added a silver plated bail to the top. The bail is large enough to accomodate different sized chains, cords, or ribbon. The size of the pendant is 1.5" x 2.5."


Above is one of my handmade ceramic pendants.
I made a circular pendant to showcase my little
seahorse friend. Several layers of glaze gives the
ceramic piece a porcelain look.

2 comments:

First Light Glass said...

Hi Janice!

Love that seahorse pendant!

Krissy said...

I love the bird pendant. That's gorgeous!